Goals & Resolutions | 2015

January 3, 2015

This year is passing too quickly!

Already 2015 seems to be flying by and because of this I thought it was the right time to begin thinking about some of the things I'd like to achieve in the upcoming year. Like many people, I always find that the time surrounding New Year's Eve is full of such positive energy and possibility for change that my motivation levels always increase dramatically. Below you will find a (slightly optimistic) list of all of my goals and resolutions for the next twelve months:

  1. Look after myself
  2. Declutter
  3. Say what I mean
  4. Discover new music
  5. Go to as many concerts as possible
  6. Make more lists & be productive
  7. Be inquisitive
  8. Blog weekly
  9. Maintain a positive attitude
  10. Figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life & how I'm going to do it 

And there you have it! Inevitably not everything on this list will be accomplished, but right now I'm so full of positivity that even the prospect of having something to work towards seems exciting. 

Do you have any resolutions for the New Year?
1 comment on "Goals & Resolutions | 2015"
  1. Nice resolutions! Mine are creating a healthier lifestyle and maintaining it, and developing my creative skills :) Good luck!

    x Melane || Pure Perspective

    ReplyDelete