New Beginnings

January 1, 2015



Hello again!

It was around this time last year that I sat, as I am now, and typed up a blogpost that I have no doubt was very similar to this one. Regrettably, after that first post, only two more followed and although I managed to gain 14 very loyal followers (who for some reason have chosen to stay with me for the whole of 2014), my blog never managed to become all that I hoped it would be.

This year I'm determined to change that.

During 2014, I feel as if I approached blogging in the wrong way; I would spend hours trying to come up with the 'perfect post' and this eventually led to a complete lack of motivation to write anything at all. I tried too hard and the results never truly reflected my personality or what I really wanted to say. This year, I'm going to try my absolute hardest to be true to who I am and write exactly the way I want to. I want my posts to be relaxed and natural, rather than like someone's English essay. I feel very optimistic about the future of this blog, and it would be lovely if maybe some of you do to. Hopefully this newfound mindset will lead to a frequent flow of posts in the upcoming year!

Thankyou to everyone who's taking the time to read this and if you're one of the 14 I mentioned to begin with, thankyou for sticking with me! I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic New Year.

See you soon!
Post Comment
Post a Comment