A Month in Music | September

September 13, 2015

No matter how busy my life gets, there's always one thing I have time for - music. It's always been the easiest way for me to connect with people, as well as my biggest influence. There's nothing I like more than to discover something new to listen to, or to find someone who shares the same tastes as me.

This week, I thought I'd share some of my music favourites for September with you...

Albums

  • Not an Apology - Bea Miller
    • Favourites: Perfect Picture, We're Taking Over,  I Dare You 
  • Believers Never Die - Fall Out Boy
    • Favourites: Dance Dance, Thnks fr th Mmrs, "The Take Over, The Breaks Over"
  • Badlands - Halsey 
    • Favourites: New Americana, Colors, Roman Holiday
  • Honeymoon - Lana Del Rey
    • Favourites: Terrence Loves You, Salvatore, Music To Watch Boys To

Singles

  • House On a Hill - The Pretty Reckless
  • Fight Song - Rachel Platten
  • Confident - Demi Lovato
  • Ain't No Rest for the Wicked - Lennon & Maisy
  • You're a Germ - Wolf Alice





The playlist embedded above includes everything I've mentioned in this post (*apart from Not An Apology, which isn't available on UK spotify yet). If you listen to anything, let me know - I'd love to hear what you all think. Also, feel free to follow me on spotify if you want to keep updated with what I'm listening to on an everyday basis. 

See you soon!


Post Comment
Post a Comment