A Few Of My Favourite Things

September 27, 2015

It's been a little while now since I published a tag on this blog, but when my friend Aimee posted this on her YouTube channel a couple of weeks ago, I thought that it might be fun to complete. The aim of the tag is to respond to each category as quickly as possible, without thinking in too much detail about your responses. As always, I'd love for you to leave your responses in the comments below.

Wish me luck!
  1. Products: my iPhone, Macbook and diary
  2. Foods: bruschetta, pizza, flapjack
  3. Places: Paris, Disneyland, York
  4. Things you’d miss: my friends, family and phone
  5. Things you do when you’re bored: listen to music, watch YouTube videos, watch Netflix 
  6. Things to do when it's sunny: wear summer clothes, go for a walk, go shopping
  7. Films: Leon: The Proffesional, The Age of Adaline, Grease
  8. Songs: House on a Hill - The Pretty Reckless, Video Games - Lana Del Rey, Heart Attack - Demi Lovato
  9. Brands: Topshop, Urban Outfitters, Nars
  10. Outdoor things: the sea, stars, thunder & lightening 
  11. Events: concerts, Christmas, New Year
  12. Cartoons: The Little Mermaid, The Aristocats, Beauty & The Beast
  13. Buildings: Galeries Laffayette, Sleeping Beauty's Castle, Big Ben
  14. Things in everyday life: being productive, meeting up with friends, feeling inspired
  15. Traits in a person: honesty, loyalty, kindness
  16. Influences: Bea Miller, Demi Lovato, my friends
  17. Drinks: water, lemonade, prosecco
  18. Experiences: festivals, concerts, my last trip to Paris
  19. Things to Watch: YouTube, Gossip Girl, Once Upon a Time
  20. Youtubers: Aimee, Kenna and Sienna
Post Comment
Post a Comment