I rediscovered my love for Tumblr recently and spent some time making my account look nice again. For someone who can't really draw, or take good photos, I find quite a lot of inspiration in things that are aesthetically pleasing and thought I'd share some of them with you today. I love the combination of blues and pinks in the pictures and also included a photograph of New York in preparation for my trip the summer, which has been pretty much the only thing getting me through revision.
Other things that happened this week:
- I bought this book about Buddhism
- My Mum and I had lunch in Café Rouge, which felt quite sophisticated until I spilt coffee all over the table
- I finally finished Chapter 4 of The Great Gatsby
- I spent a lovely day at the University of Birmingham, but still can't decide where I want to go next year
- My Marina & The Diamonds tickets arrived (!!)